What is difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Examination? As outlined by CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two approaches to examination lighting lighting fixtures for photometric guidelines: Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Method. What’s distinction between them? On this page LISUN business offers a brief release:
1. What’s the test concept difference between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check?
The key of your Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination product is to measure the illuminance of any certain stage around the integrating sphere, calculate the radiant flux at a certain wavelength, and ultimately determine the entire luminous flux in the source of light, but the Goniophotometer typically steps the light power distribution in the luminaires and determines the luminous flux of your luminaires
2. Choosing the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere or even the Goniophotometer to check the lighting fixtures?
The Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere technique is appropriate for single LEDs, comparatively little Brought lighting fixtures and 360degree source of light. LISUN LPCE-2 analyze rate is extremely quick and usually can finished one measurements under 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer would work for screening of huge lamps including high-pressure mercury lights, salt lamps and Brought streets luminaires with higher dimension accuracy and reliability. Most thirdly-bash testing companies and huge national laboratories normally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Match Type C goniphotometer.
3. What’s the test guidelines for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere process can study the adhering to guidelines:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Proportion, Maximum Wavelength, Half Data transfer rate, Superior Wavelength, Colour Wholesomeness, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Array Examination
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Glowing Energy, EEI, Energy Performance School, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Effectiveness, Pupil Component, Cirtopic Flux, Vegetation Development Light fixture PAR and PPF
• Power: Voltage, Existing, Potential, Power Factor, Displacement Aspect, Harmonic
• LED optical maintenance check: Flux VS time, CCT Versus time, CRI Compared to time, Energy VS time, Strength Component Compared to time, Existing Versus efforts and Flux Efficiency Compared to time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Variety C goniophotometer can study the subsequent guidelines:
Luminous Power Data, Luminous Intensity Circulation, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Effectiveness, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Usage, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Optimum Percentage of Range to Elevation, Identical Illuminance Diagrams, Curvatures of Luminaires VS Lights Place, Isocandela Diagrams, Productive Luminescence Direction, EEI, UGR, etc.
4. What’s the lumen examination accuracy and reliability big difference for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Compared to Goniophotometer?
The two Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer method can examination lumen, although the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere is the relative lumen examination approach, so if the EUT luminaires stats are far distinction than the regular twjujt light fixture, or perhaps the EUT luminaires ray perspective is much small, then the analyze endurance will be larger, whilst the Goniophotometer system is the absolute lumen test strategy, the lumen analyze final results may well be more reliability compared to Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere analyze technique.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN good quality system has been totally licensed by ISO9001:2015. Being a CIE Membership, LISUN merchandise is designed based upon CIE, IEC and also other overseas or countrywide requirements. All goods transferred CE certificate and authenticated by the alternative party research laboratory.