As an SEO specialist I revel in helping businesses of all industries and of all sizes expose themselves to the countless users actively participating in online search. From small business accountants, to beauty companies and even large B2B corporations; getting online having a well designed, structured website with quality content which has obviously been optimised is an excellent method for businesses to expose themselves and witness potential growth.
We live in age of the internet, a period by which mobile technology has allowed us to build up a natural instinct to ‘Google it’ which explains why getting on the initial two pages of the popular industry search can with ease reap greater benefits compared to a leaflet, brochure or newsletter. Don’t misunderstand me, there is definitely a spot for print but online search engine optimisation is most definitely the way forward.
I myself work on several different clients however just the other day I received an unknown sales email from a company I needed never heard off that promised to aid me ‘Get constantly in place one on Google, faster than expected’ and this got me wondering; how can any organization be certain they have the right SEO company?
As part of the industry I was thinking now might be a great time to jot down the 5 points I pride myself on. Maybe you can keep these in mind when choosing your SEO specialists to ensure that you have not merely made the right decision but that your particular business remain protected and on the road to success…
* Relationships- For me personally, knowing my clients and ensuring they know me and understand that they can contact me or even see me for a chat anytime is important. As being a person entrusted with all the potential success with their business it is actually my job to ensure that a sold relationship is in place- it keeps the two of you comfortable constantly.
* Transparency- Whether I actually have enjoyed a successful month of SEO or have hit a brick wall, I never hide everything from my clients. Should i be being paid to do employment, making the client conscious of every step I am taking will again stick them relaxed and let me gain their trust.
* Monitoring- The worst thing for any SEO agency, in my view, is to possess a client call up and get ‘why have I disappeared off this page?’ luckily that hasn’t happened to me yet because I make certain that I monitor all work and all sorts of rankings daily to prevent any nasty surprises.
* Ethical- I keep all of my SEO work clean and ensure my client knows this. I keep detailed records of every SEO activity undertaken and am never afraid to show my work. This is ideal for proving my methods but in addition for proving my results xvxmog a customer wonders why we shouldn’t just purchase a mass quantity of links!
* No False Promises- Unlike the email I received, I never make any false offers to any of my clients. Actually I ensure that realistic expectations remain and clients understand the genuine timescales that work can choose to use avoid unwanted stress on both sides
Finding the right SEO agency takes research, patience and possibly even trial and error but rest assured your perfect match has gone out there… just don’t fall for your magical promises!