Al Azhar Memorial Garden Islamic Cemetery is the ideal Islamic Cemetery in Indonesia based in Karawang according to Islamic Sharia. Special Islamic Graveyard is managed by YPI Al Azhar, Al Azhar Islamic Cemetery is handled expertly and in Islamic sharia.
Al-Azhar Memorial Garden is handled in accordance with Islamic laws – from the handling from the body prior to burial towards the care and care of the grave post-funeral service – all subsequent Islamic guidelines.
Islamic funeral rules based on sharia are listed below:
• Islamic graves should not be blended with non-Muslim plots.
• Facing Qibla.
• Simple, consisting only of piles of land and nothing constructed into it.
• You will find a tombstone as being a sign.
• Graves should not be stepped on, occupied, and trampled upon.
• Burial place level of 1.5 meters.
• Depending on the DKI Jakarta MUI Fatwa in 2011, stacked bodies usually are not permitted.
• Based on MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014, purchasing burial plots in which there is a tabzir and israf element in it is actually haram
• Simple Only Consists of Mounds surely nothing constructed
• We quite often see serious-food constructed with many forms of buildings onto it with assorted ceramics and various paints. In Islam this is simply not suggested. As the Prophet and also the companions from the Prophet.
• Ibn al-Qayyim stated in his book Zaadul Ma’aad, “And his tomb was sallallaahu‘ alayhi wa sallam was dug in the earth just like a hump inside the red fields. There is no developing or plastering. Similarly, the plots of his two buddies (Abu Bakr and Umar). ”
“Narrated from Jabir, he stated: Rasulullah SAW forbade plastering the grave, on it and erecting structures on it.” (HR. Islamic, no. 94/970)
• Graveyard Is not occupied or trampled
• In Jakarta there exists a trend that kids or homeless people are forced to reside in burial plots because they do not want to rent a property. Though things like this usually are not allowed. Not to mention staying above it, seated and moving on it is far from allowed.
• “The Messenger of Allah. said, ‘It is better for one of yourself to stay on embers to burn his clothes along with his entire deceased rather than sit down on the grave’, (Muslim HR (971).
• Rasulullah stated till that. This is due to exactly how much man was glorified by The lord even though he died.
• Grave Depth of 1.5 M
•Why?? So the deceased or the continues to be are safeguarded or protected against residing creatures. Likewise, the residing is spared from your dead, through the odor etc. other.
• Might Put Markers Headstones
• As being a sign requirements to ensure that we do not shed monitor roughly effortlessly when creating pilgrimage, there is a requirement to write the name of the person who passed away around the serious or around the gravestone as being a marker so that the grave is recognized, not inside the category of boasting permitted. Remember only as being a sign not inside the splendour group.
• Unlawful Grave of Haram
• Now it would appear that an extravagance serious pattern has emerged with assorted wah facilities being offered. Although this can be unlawful. The MUI clearly claims that selling and buying land for the main benefit of luxury plots, which contains elements of tabdzir and lawful draft, is forbidden, ”explained MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014
Were you aware that in Islam you will find directions that this tombs of Muslims and non-Muslims are certainly not suggested to be in a funeral service complicated? Why. Because Allah glorifies Muslims. Islamic Sharia has given recommendations so as not to bury the infidel in Muslim eaters and the other way around. Non-Muslim graves are places where Allah will provide consequence while Allah’s Islamic plots can give Allah’s mercy in the form of forgiveness of sins. Then it is not appropriate for a place full of adzab to get united with where God’s elegance is going to be exposed.
Since the Prophet SAW said: “I am just free from Muslims who are alongside with polytheists.” Then your Apostle said again: So the flame of these two tend not to coexist “. HR. Abu Daud).
This really is one of why the Islamic Boarding School Foundation (YPI) through its business division developed a Muslim hbdsgf funeral complex named Al-Azhar Memorial Garden located on Jalan Raya Peruri KM.53-54, Karawang Regency, Western Java. As a type of Al-Azhar’s issue for issues linked to funerals and how to carry out the procession of loss of life sharply.
The control over Al-Azhar Memorial Gaden embodies the vision and objective by actually performing a funeral procession from upstream to downstream by relying on the principles ??layed out by religious beliefs.